Numerous budding healthcare experts believe their choices are limited to pursuing nursing or medical school. Yet, many vital roles in hospitals, emergency departments, and other clinical environments assist doctors and nurses. One such option is becoming a phlebotomist. Phlebotomists are experts in venipuncture, the technique of obtaining blood for testing or donation purposes. Phlebotomy training offers an excellent opportunity to secure a starting role in the medical sector and enhance crucial competencies as an allied health professional. Our phlebotomy certification courses are cost-effective, all-inclusive, and equip you to take the certification examinations. (It is the responsibility of the student to pay for any exams.)
In as little as 8 weeks, you can start your new career.
This is Course is. $1500
Registration Fee $150 (Registration fee is separate from the Course fee).
These items below are included free when you make your first Course Payment:
Immunization and Documents that is required:
- Two forms of Identification 1st being a government issue ID and 2nd being a social security card (not laminated).
- High School/GED
- Measles (Rubeola), Mumps & Rubella (MMR). Provide 2 vaccines or a positive antibody titer.
- Varicella (Chicken Pox). Provide either two vaccines or a titer.
- Hepatitis B. Please submit 3 Hepatitis B vaccinations or an IGG lab report of your antibody titers.
- Tuberculosis (TB) is a two-step skin test administered 1-3 weeks apart meaning you will need two shots. The second reading has to be done 7 days after the first reading. We can only accept the previous test that has been administered in less than 12 months. (Not required if QuantiFERON was given.)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, & Pertussis (Tdap) that was administered within the past 10 years for approval.
- Influenza (Flu)
- CPR certificate that is only provided through the American Heart Association. We can provide that course to students for $55.
- Covid-19 Vaccine and Booster
The average salary for a phlebotomy technician is $16.82 per hour in North Carolina. 121 salaries reported, updated on March 20, 2023 (Per Indeed).
Unlock your healthcare career potential – Enroll now for our top-notch training programs today!
If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will try to respond to your queries as soon as we can.
|Phlebotomy Class Dates
|January 15, 2024
March 25, 2024