Looking for an essential healthcare career you can start right away?
Becoming a pharmacy technician may be the choice for you!
As a pharmacy tech, you’ll work with licensed pharmacists to process patient prescriptions accurately and safely.
You won’t just count pills and label bottles: Pharmacy technicians’ responsibilities include processing and tracking insurance claims, preparing intravenous medications, and managing the supply chain.
If you’re a stickler for details, enjoy helping people, and have strong critical thinking skills, you might have just found your calling.
Join our staff for this 6-week course and change your life.
This is a virtual course.
Registration Fee $150 (Registration fee is separate from the Course fee).
These items below are included free when you make your first Course Payment:
Immunization and Documents that is required:
- Two forms of Identification 1st being a government issue ID and 2nd being a social security card (not laminated).
- High School/GED
- Measles (Rubeola), Mumps & Rubella (MMR). Provide 2 vaccines or a positive antibody titer.
- Varicella (Chicken Pox). Provide either two vaccines or a titer.
- Hepatitis B. Please submit 3 Hepatitis B vaccinations or an IGG lab report of your antibody titers.
- Tuberculosis (TB) is a two-step skin test administered 1-3 weeks apart meaning you will need two shots. The second reading has to be done 7 days after the first reading. We can only accept the previous test that has been administered in less than 12 months. (Not required if QuantiFERON was given.)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, & Pertussis (Tdap) that was administered within the past 10 years for approval.
- Covid-19 Vaccine and Booster
- Influenza (Flu)
The average salary for a pharmacy technician is $16.89 per hour in Raleigh, NC. 179 salaries reported, updated on March 20, 2023 (Per Indeed).
Unlock your healthcare career potential – Enroll now for our top-notch training programs today!
If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will try to respond to your queries as soon as we can.
|Pharmacy Class Dates|