Enhance your resume as a certified medication aide. A medication aide is a medical professional authorized to dispense drugs to patients in various health facilities. Medication aides work in hospitals, assisted living facilities, and Nursing Homes.
Pre-requisite must be a Certified CNA-1.
The medication aide may work under the supervision of a registered nurse (RN). They dispense medication to patients daily and also monitor dosing and drug use.
This course is only two days. 1 day of clinical is included in the course.
Course Cost: $300.00
Registration Fee $75 (Registration fee is separate from the Course fee).
These items below are included free when you make your first Course Payment:
Immunization and Documents that is required:
- Two forms of Identification 1st being a government issue ID and 2nd being a social security card (not laminated).
- High School/GED
- Measles (Rubeola), Mumps & Rubella (MMR). Provide 2 vaccines or a positive antibody titer.
- Varicella (Chicken Pox). Provide either two vaccines or a titer.
- Hepatitis B. Please submit 3 Hepatitis B vaccinations or an IGG lab report of your antibody titers.
- Tuberculosis (TB) is a two-step skin test administered 1-3 weeks apart meaning you will need two shots. The second reading has to be done 7 days after the first reading. We can only accept the previous test that has been administered in less than 12 months. (Not required if QuantiFERON was given.)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, & Pertussis (Tdap) that was administered within the past 10 years for approval.
- Covid-19 Vaccine and Booster
- Influenza (Flu)
Unlock your healthcare career potential – Enroll now for our top-notch training programs today!
If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will try to respond to your queries as soon as we can.