Are you interested in a career in administrative healthcare?
Administrative Medical Assistants play an important role in the functioning of doctor’s offices, healthcare clinics, hospitals, and more.
Our Medical Assistant program at Classic Training Academy provides the technical and practical skills training you need to enter the healthcare field as a Medical Assistant. Gain the skills needed to enter this career path with a school that cares about your future.
This is a 10-month Course for. $4000.00
Registration Fee $150 (Registration fee is separate from the Course fee).
These items below are included free when you make your first Course Payment:
Immunization and Documents that is required:
- Two forms of Identification 1st being a government issue ID and 2nd being a social security card (not laminated).
- High School/GED
- Measles (Rubeola), Mumps & Rubella (MMR). Provide 2 vaccines or a positive antibody titer.
- Varicella (Chicken Pox). Provide either two vaccines or a titer.
- Hepatitis B. Please submit 3 Hepatitis B vaccinations or an IGG lab report of your antibody titers.
- Tuberculosis (TB) is a two-step skin test administered 1-3 weeks apart meaning you will need two shots. The second reading has to be done 7 days after the first reading. We can only accept the previous test that has been administered in less than 12 months. (Not required if QuantiFERON was given.)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, & Pertussis (Tdap) that was administered within the past 10 years for approval.
- Influenza (Flu)
- CPR certificate that is only provided through the American Heart Association. We can provide that course to students for $55.
- Covid-19 Vaccine and Booster
The average salary for a certified medical assistant is $17.93 per hour in North Carolina. 2.1k salaries reported, updated on March 21, 2023 (Per Indeed).
Unlock your healthcare career potential – Enroll now for our top-notch training programs today!
If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will try to respond to your queries as soon as we can.